Booster Vaccines Coming for 12 to 15 Year Olds
Booster Vaccines Coming for 12 to 15 year-olds
We expect the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to authorize Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine boosters to children 12 to 15 this week. Find a COVID-19 vaccine location near you.
Encourage COVID-19 Vaccinations
Vaccines are the strongest tool we have to prevent serious disease and death from COVID-19. Vaccines are now available for Minnesotans ages 5 and older at no cost.
- Use the state’s Vaccine Locator Map to find a vaccine provider near you.
- Check for vaccine appointments at vaccines.gov, where you can search for appointments by vaccine type (e.g., Pfizer).
- Contact your primary health care provider or a local pharmacy.
- Walk in to or make an appointment at one of Minnesota’s COVID-19 Community Vaccination sites.
- Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Public Hotline: 1-833-431-2053, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. & Saturday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.